Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Back in the Grind

I took yesterday off even though I wanted to do something. I thought it would be a good idea to rest after the competition this weekend. I am going to go off of CrossFit.com from last week for a few days. Today I am picking up with the wod from last wednesday:

Ten rounds for time of:
135 pound Deadlift, 15 reps
15 push-ups

It seems like a good wod to pick back up with. I am planning on starting every workout until regionals with a skill/weakness movement. Today will be chest to bar pull ups. I'll post how it goes after I train...

6pm

warm up
-circuit
3 rounds of:
10 GHD Back Ext
10 BB thrusters
10 GHD Sit ups

2 sets of 10 band assisted chest to bar pull ups
tabada band assisted chest to bar pull ups (score - 3)

W.O.D.
10 rounds of:
15 reps of 135# Deadlift
15 Chest to ground Push ups

Time: 14:58

This blew out my shoulders, I was able to do all of my deadlifts unbroken but not my push ups. Great wod!

No comments:

Post a Comment