We are approaching January and almost everyone is beginning to come up with a "new years resolution" or a few resolutions for 2011. These are specific goals or broad areas to improve upon. Well, with 2011 right around the corner I have set a few resolutions for myself.
I have heard and also read that if you make these public and write them down somewhere you are much more likely to achieve them. SO, I am going to do both - make it public and write it down by posting it on my blog :-)
I am breaking my new years resolutions into 3 categories - personal, business and fitness. These are 3 key areas for me that I want to improve on, each consume my attention daily and each I care about.
- love my wife and treat her as #1 in my life
- become more organized and improve in my time management
- walk with the Lord everyday and make all decisions based on His will
- create a marketing plan for 2011
- complete my E-Myth business training and all of my worksheets associated with it
- develop a successful CrossFit Kids program
- get stronger (400# squat / 425# deadlift / 200# press / 275# clean & jerk / 205# snatch / 205# overhead squat x 10 reps)
- 5:30 minute mile
- sub 3 minute "Fran" (21-15-9 thrusters/pull ups)
Alright, there are my 2010 new years resolutions, what are yours?
"Commit your works to the Lord, and your plans will be established" (Proverbs 16:3).