Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Thankful

I just want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who sent me a message and wished me a happy b-day yesterday, it really made me feel special. Each one of you have a special place in my heart and we have shared special moments together. Thanks for your friendship and an ENORMOUS thanks to my wife Alicia for making me feel like the most loved husband in the world! Oh yea, thanks to my dog Peanut Butter for being with me at my time of birth, 9:15am, he didn't even know it was my birthday birthtime!

Active Recovery day - Run

Garmin stats-
5.47 miles
Time - 46:38
Pace - 8:48
Calories - 858

Great day for a run, about 40 degrees and just the right amount of wind. My legs were a little tight after doing those thrusters yesterday but I think today was a great day for my run. Planning on lifting some heavy weight the next couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment