Thursday, February 18, 2010

South Beach!



Landed in Miami a few hours ago, decided today is a good day to take a rest day. I had a really short hard workout Monday, probably the best run of my life Tuesday followed by heavy deadlifts, and an insanely long row yesterday followed by a brutally long wod yesterday. So, I am taking the day off and planning on hitting the beach workout tomorrow at 5pm really hard. All of the crossfit affiliates attending the conference are doing a huge wod tomorrow on the beach, should be fun, I'll be sure and post some pics and what we do!

2 comments:

  1. You should do real rows. Rent a boat and get out there in the ocean, that should sufficiently rock your world for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Danny! It's great hearing from you man! I agree, I need to do some real rows, next time you come down to BCS let's rent a boat!

    ReplyDelete