Monday, April 12, 2010

WOD, BIKE & YOGA!

I went to the 7am CSCF class this morning...

warm up
-circuit
-400 m run
-15 abmat sit ups
-15 push ups

Shoulder Press
135 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 155 x 5

W.O.D.
Every minute on the minute until failure:
3 Deadlifts (275#)
2 Push-ups

each minute the deadlifts stay the same and push-ups increase by 2. Push-ups continue to increase until a failed rep minute.

I made it to 20 push ups then failed on the attempt of 22, made it to 17 at the minute mark.

3pm - Bike

Did some intervals on the bike today with Will and Jamie, probably totaled about 10 miles, beautiful day!

6:30pm - Yoga

Went to a Yoga class with my wife, Alicia, I worked up a good sweat and realized I need to work on flexibility and balance. Going back wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment