Wednesday, April 21, 2010

4pm Tuesday Class

I went to the Tuesday CSCF class and definitely got in a good wod.

warm up
-circuit
-30 sec handstand
-20 pvc ohs

Strength - Back Squat
135 x 5, 225 x 3, 275 x 1, 315 x 1, 335 x 1, 335 x 1, 350 x 1

WOD
3 rounds for time:
10 Squat cleans (155#)
50 double unders

Time: 8:13

I approached this workout at the beginning thinking I was going to be able to keep a high level of intensity the entire time but when I got to the double unders I quickly realized this was going to be a harder task than I thought. The squat cleans felt heavy, I got through my first set pretty well but all I thought about during the second and third round was that the final workout in the 2008 CrossFit Games was 30 squat clean thrusters at this weight for time. That would dominate me right now. Some of those guys did that workout in under 4 minutes! I think I need to do a "Grace" wod pretty soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment