Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Chillin


If you have not signed up for The BCS Games you really should. This is going to be a great opportunity to see how you perform in a competitive environment and see how hard you can really push. If you are intimidated by the competition, don't be. I promise you will be happy that you signed up when it's all said and done. Anyone can complete the workouts, we are designing the competition that way. We are encouraging all fitness levels to sign up, so go to www.thebcsgames.com and sign up right now!

Today I am taking a break from the weights and just working on muscle ups next door at BV Gymnastics with Coach Jim (I'll post later how many I get....hopefully more than 2!) Then going to Yoga with my wife, Alicia, at 6:30pm.

UPDATE:
Ok, so I am totally bummed because I did not get a muscle up, I did however get a pretty nice rip from the false grip:




















I think I gained a few pounds this last week, not an excuse, but I felt heavier than I did last week. Oh well, I am going to work on chest to bar pull ups this coming week and aim to get a 2 consecutive muscle ups next week!

I went out for a 25 minute jog after the muscle up training instead of yoga, the weather was perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment