Monday, April 26, 2010

Refreshed and Refilled


I am feeling refreshed after not working out Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I had an amazing weekend at the Walk to Emmaus this weekend which was held at the Crossroads Retreat. It was like a Christian Boot Camp, we spent 72 hours in God's word, in discipleship and fellowship with other Christian men. If you have not heard of the Walk to Emmaus, I would encourage you to check it out. There are Emmaus communities all over the world and they are for every denomination, it is a retreat to help build Christian leaders in the church. If you ask around you might even know someone who has been before. I went for the first time 2 years ago and it tremendously impacted my relationship with Jesus Christ.

Today we did The BCS Games wods...all I have to say is....be ready! Since we are not posting the workouts until Wednesday I am not posting my workout today. I will post my results next Monday, after the games. Daren and I actually did the 3 workouts from 10:30am - 12pm, all of you will have all day and recovery in between. If you have not signed up you need to do that ASAP. We still need volunteers also, you can also sign up to volunteer on thebcsgames website.

I hope to see all of you out there this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment