Thursday, May 27, 2010

48 hours away


The time is here, the workouts have been announced and it is time to attack. When I saw the workouts yesterday I felt a combination of emotions, anxiety, nervous, excited, worried, I am giving all those feelings up to God. I am praying for the safety of all the athletes and that God be recognized this weekend for the incredible athletes He has created. I know that He will be there and He will grant blessings on those who have faith.

“God grant me strength to direct me,
Power to sustain me,
Wisdom to guide me,
Vision to light my way.”
-St. Patrick [adapted]

1 Chronicles 28:20 “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Don’t be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD God, my God, is with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment